Meet Megan Martin
Our Commonwealth Court is so important to each and every one of us because it is connected to the basic necessities of every Pennsylvanian – your utilities, your businesses, your schools, your state and local governments, and so much more. And, these are the issues with which Megan has the most experience given her 3-decade career of service.
Megan Martin shares our values of faith, family, hard, work and an admiration for the constitution, and holds a judicial philosophy you can trust. She will bring a deep respect for our republic, an understanding of separation of powers, and a reverence for the rule of law to our Commonwealth Court. She will provide this important perspective to the court that handles the issues that matter the most to Pennsylvanians today, such as constitutional, election, education, and business issues.
- 30 years of proven and trusted legal experience
- Served in all three branches of state government
- Served as an attorney for the United States Navy
- First woman to serve as the Pennsylvania Senate’s Secretary-Parliamentarian
- Highly regarded across the Commonwealth and the nation for her expertise in government law and process
- Former YWCA Domestic Violence Legal Clinic Pro Bono Attorney
- Born and raised in Delaware County in a hardworking and faith-filled family
- Resides in Cumberland County with her husband, children, and dog