Meet Megan Martin
Megan Martin’s 30-year career of service has given her unmatched, comprehensive, and one-of-a-kind legal experience in government law and process that she alone will bring to our Commonwealth Court. Our Commonwealth Court is so important to each and every one of us because it is connected to the basic necessities of every Pennsylvanian – your utilities, your businesses, your schools, your state and local governments, and so much more. And, these are the issues with which Megan has the most experience given her 3-decade career of service.
Megan Martin shares our values of faith, family, hard, work and an admiration for the constitution, and holds a judicial philosophy you can trust. She will bring a deep respect for our republic, an understanding of separation of powers, and a reverence for the rule of law to our Commonwealth Court. Megan Martin will be a fair and impartial judge who protects constitutional rights and
freedoms, who holds government accountable, and who always acts in your best interests by following the constitution and the law. She will bring her deep understanding of government and her trusted judicial philosophy to the Commonwealth Court – the court that handles the issues that matter most to you, such as constitutional, election, education, and business issues.
- 30 years of proven and trusted legal experience
- Served in all three branches of state government
- Served as an attorney for the United States Navy
- First woman to serve as the Pennsylvania Senate’s Secretary-Parliamentarian
- Highly regarded across the Commonwealth and the nation for her expertise in government law and process
- Former YWCA Domestic Violence Legal Clinic Pro Bono Attorney
- Born and raised in Delaware County in a hardworking and faith-filled family
- Resides in Cumberland County with her husband, children, and dog